One of the most amazing aspects of motorcycling is embracing the sense of freedom involved with riding a bike! Today, with rapid advancements, motorcycles serve a higher purpose than just transport. There has been a noticeable rise in interest in outdoor adventure explorations in recent times. Therefore, to cater to such needs, adventure touring bikes are developed.
But, before you head out, it is essential that you know the bikes which are apt for adventure touring. Let’s get started:
1. KTM 390 Adventure
The KTM 390 Adventure, launched very recently in December 2019, marks KTM’s entry into the rapidly emerging adventure touring industry.
- This bike serves a dsual purpose i.e., it is great for riding in the city because of its agility; and is also capable of taking rougher roads.
- The Electronic Control Unit permits better traction on dirt, and the extremely lightweight yet stable frame is an added advantage.
- A 373.0cc engine powers the bike.
- Some of the brilliant features of the bike include a larger tank capacity of 14.5 litres, the LED headlights and LED daytime running lights, headlight protection, crash bung that protects the fork from damage, etc.
2. Bajaj Dominar 400
The Bajaj Dominar 400 was launched recently in March 2019 with three new colours. The Bajaj bikes price list is easily available.
- This bike has a liquid-cooled 373.3cc engine that propels the bike from 0 to 100km/hour in just 7.1seconds.
- The mirror design and 43mm inverted fork fronts make it an even more appealing tourer bike with better handling.
- The radial calliper mounting enhances its efficiency as well as the braking. Comfort is the utmost priority, and this bike leaves no stone unturned.
This right blend of features and affordable power cruiser rate makes this bike an exemplary one. The bike loan interest rates that this company provides are one of the finest and one can easily pay it off in monthly instalments.
3. Royal Enfield Himalayan
The Royal Enfield Himalayan is a compelling motorcycle that is efficient for on-road and off-road purposes.
- It has an engine that is specially built to tackle bad terrains, thereby suitable for touring.
- Its exceptional features, apart from the refined engine, such as a 15-litre fuel tank, comfortable seats, and up-right handlebars, make it a perfect bike for long distances.
- The 411cc single-cylinder engine powers the bike and includes a digital compass as well as a gear position indicator.
4. Mahindra Mojo XT300
As compared to other manufacturers, Mahindra surely does not have prior experience in manufacturing motorcycles. However, the Mahindra Mojo is an exceptional unconventional looking bike.
- It has a 21-litre fuel tank that enhances the touring purpose.
- The motorcycle has other brilliant parts such as inverted front forks and disc brakes at both ends.
- Mojo is powered by a 295cc, liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine that makes 30Nm of torque. This relaxed engine works for bikers who do not prefer an aggressive bike. It is paired to a 6-speed gearbox.
- The twin silencer adds to the character of the bike, and you won’t feel the stress of riding for a long time. The bike handles different terrains very well.
5. Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350
The Thunderbird 350 is one of the most valuable offerings by Royal Enfield.
- The air-cooled, single-cylinder engine is the same as that of the Royal Enfield Classic 350.
- The defining feature of this bike is the disc brakes on both ends.
- It has a 20-litre fuel tank and a hazard lamp function.
- The design and structure of the bike are especially eye-pleasing.
The specifications and rate of the bike make it a fair competitor in the touring bikes section.
With adventure touring becoming increasingly common, such bikes are more in demand. Therefore, if you’re looking for a touring bike, these five motorcycles are perfect for that purpose. For Bajaj and KTM bikes you can avail of Two Wheeler loan and get 95% finance.They are worth the price and offer brilliant features that ensure a smooth ride for you in any terrain.